Certifications valid at present are:
- JUNE 2012:renewal of the BSI certification until May 2015, when next audit is held.
- MAY 2011: sixth renewal of the ICIM and related IQNet certification as proof of the correct maintenance of the Quality Management System and the strengthening of the company's image in an international context.
- APRIL 2010: Quality Management System upgraded to the new UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- JULY 2009: Caleffi achieved the updated British Standard Institution (BSI) certification .
- JULY 2008: Our Heat Metering Systems are covered by the extension of the BSI.
- JUNE 2008: Caleffi is awarded the new and prestigious Golden Label Certificate which is given to recongnize companies’ extended successes.
- MAY 2008: A new success - the ICIM and IQNET certifications have been renewed until 2011.
In order to supervise our high quality standards, we periodically measure our Customers' Satisfaction by a survey.
The results are useful to determine merits as well as critical points. Their resolution becomes our goal.
Results of the 2011 Customer Satisfaction Survey